COMPACT is a patient-transferring stretcher with adjustable positions for professional use. The legs fold away easily during the loading procedure and open easily during the unloading procedure.
• Easy and efficient height adjustment mechanism provides three height positions (middle, Trendelenburg, and reverse Trendelenburg) apart from the highest position.
• The device is able to hold the rated load capacity in mentioned positions.
• The height adjustment mechanism has an integral safety feature preventing the event of failure.
• The device is fitted with four wheels. There are two 360° swivel wheels at the foot end fitted with brakes.
• The frame is in sturdy lightweight non twisting construction.
• All corners of the frame are radiused for greater safety.
• Metal frame construction has a water and scratch resistant paint finish unaffected by disinfectants.
• The patient restraint system has got quick release system.
• The lying-sitting part is made of a strong material which is bacterial resistant, stain resistant, easy to clean, washable, waterproof and oil resistant.
• The lying area is non-slip and covered with a transfer mattress which provides for patient comfort and is firm enough to enable cardiopulmonary resuscitation to be undertaken.
• The lying area is flat over the complete surface and is made of sturdy lightweight construction.
• The thorax area is manufactured of sturdy lightweight material which allows cardiopulmonary resuscitation without acting as a spring.
• The lying area has got adjustable footrest (one position using two hinges) and backrest (countless positions using a gas spring).
• Pilot restraint system (optional)
Length: 1970 mm
Width: 545 mm
Weight: 34 Kg
Adjustable heights: 240,700, and 940 mm
Loading Capacity: 220 Kg
EN 1865-1: 2010
10G Crash test certified
12G Crash test certified
FDA QSR 21 CFR 820
ISO 13485: 2003 + AC: 2009
ISO 9001: 2008