A combination of aluminium, ABS, polymers, and stainless steel makes this device a great asset in emergency situations. Fitted with a mechanism which minimises the need for manually carrying the patient and chair, it assists the descent or ascent of steps to simplify quick emergency evacuation.
• Sturdy, lightweight and durable construction
• Front swivel wheels are lockable
• Rolling track belts which include a means to slow the descent of the chair
• Folding footrest
• Two handles furnished with 2 non-slip handles on the lower frame
• 2 non-slip handles on the adjustable lift bar
• Two folding handles furnished with 2 non-slip handles on the top frame
• The lift bar gets locked in its extended position
• Metal frame construction has a water and scratch resistant paint finish unaffected by disinfectants.
• The patient seat and backrest made of a strong material which is bacteria resistant, stain resistant, easy to clean, washable, waterproof and oil resistant.
• Patient restraint-system with a quick release system
• Highly stable during loading and unloading
• Easy folding and unfolding
• Storable in a folded position
Folded Width: 570 mm
Folded Length: 240 mm
Folded Height: 990 mm
Unfolded Height: 990 mm
Unfolded Width: 570 mm
Unfolded Length: 890 mm
Weight: 15 Kg
Loading Capacity: 150 kg