• Easy and efficient height adjustment mechanism provides countless height positions and the device is able to hold the rated load capacity in any position.
• The height adjustment mechanism has an integral safety feature preventing the event of failure.
• The device is fitted with four 360° swivel wheels and two wheels at the foot end are fitted with a brake.
• Wheels are proper for rough surfaces.
• The frame is in sturdy lightweight non twisting construction.
• All corners of the frame are radiused for greater safety.
• Metal frame construction has a water and scratch resistant paint finish unaffected by disinfectants.
• The patient restraint system has got quick release system.
• The lying-sitting part is made of a strong material which is bacterial resistant, stain resistant, easy to clean, washable, waterproof and oil resistant.
• The lying area is non-slip and covered with a transfer mattress which provides for patient comfort and is firm enough to enable cardiopulmonary resuscitation to be undertaken.
• The lying area is flat over the complete surface and is made of sturdy lightweight construction.
• The thorax area is manufactured of sturdy lightweight material which allows cardiopulmonary resuscitation without acting as a spring.
• The lying area has got adjustable footrest, headrest and backrest.
• Pilot restraint system (optional)
• The undercarriage height adjustment mechanism works with mechanical energy (two gas springs) which eliminates the need to use electrical or any other kind of energy.
• The operating controls are designed in accordance with the body dimensions, physical strength, and anatomical and physiological requirements of average human beings.
• The operating controls are clearly and permanently labelled with graphical symbols, indicating their positions and settings.
Length: 1950 mm
Width: 540 mm
Height: Max:1080 mm Min: 390 mm
Loading Height: 690 mm
Weight: 54 Kg
Loading Capacity: 270 Kg
EN 1865-2: 2010
10G Crash test certified
FDA QSR 21 CFR 820
ISO 13485: 2003 + AC: 2009
ISO 9001: 2008